Have Your Vehicle Serviced
at Star Nissan of Bayside
Have Your Vehicle Serviced At Star Nissan Of Bayside
If you own a vehicle, the best way that you can keep it in good working order is to have it routinely maintained and serviced. Having your car, truck, SUV, or van regularly inspected and taken care of will not only help to keep you safely on the road, but will also provide your vehicle with a longer life and perhaps even less expansive repairs later on.
How Often Should I Have Routine Maintenance Performed?
Knowing when you should have certain routine services, like an oil change, tire rotation, and brake pad replacement, is imperative to a healthy vehicle. Although every model is different, your vehicle's owner's manual will have a suggested timeline for the common routine services. You can also ask our technicians when they would suggest bringing your vehicle in and they can take into account your driving style, the driving conditions you face on a daily basis, and what types of roads you tend to drive on to provide you with a more reliable answer.
Services Offered At Star Nissan Of Bayside
We offer many routine maintenance and unforeseen repair services and our technicians are factory trained for each and every task that is put before them. Our service center uses OEM tools, equipment, and parts to ensure that your Nissan is as good as new when it leaves our shop. Here are some of the many services we offer:
- General Services - Every vehicle, no matter how old or new, will need to be tuned up frequently. We can check to make sure that everything is in working order, from the engine and transmission to the technological systems and tires, and let you know if anything should be tweaked or replaced.
- NY Inspections - Every year the state of New York requires you to have your vehicle inspected. We offer quick and efficient inspections at our service department.
- Brakes - There are multiple warning signs that may appear to tell you that it's time to replace your brakes or brake pads. If you notice a squishy feeling, squealing, or a shudder when you step on the brakes, you will want to schedule an appointment with our service center to have them checked out.
- Oil And Fluids - Your oil should be changed regularly as well as many of your other fluids, like the transmission, power steering, brake, air conditioner, and windshield washer fluids.
- Tires - The tires are one of the most important parts on your vehicle and are sometimes the last thing that people tend to think about. You should routinely have your tires rotated, to prevent wear from forming, and, once the seasons change, you should replace your winter with summer tires or vice versa.
- Engine And Transmission - Whether you are looking for a little tune up or you need a complete replacement, let our trained staff provide you with excellent engine and transmission work.
- Heating And Cooling Services - There is nothing worse than having an air conditioner or heater not working, especially when its sweltering outside or below zero. Let us locate and repair the issue and bring back the coolness or warmth that you require.
- Miscellaneous Services - These are just a few of the many services that we offer. If you have a vehicle issue, or if your check engine light has come on and you aren't sure why, schedule an appointment and let our experienced technicians take a closer look.
Star Nissan of Bayside Dealership Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Multi-Point Inspection
- Rental Cars Available
- Courtesy Transportation Shuttle
- Children’s Play Area
- Performance & Customization Department
- Parts & Gear Boutique
- Complimentary Beverage & Coffee Bar
- Complimentary Snacks
- Online Service Scheduling
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Vending Machines
- Saturday Service Hours
- Certified Technicians
- Genuine OEM Parts
- Comfortable Waiting Area
- State-of-the-Art Facility