As a courtesy, every vehicle that comes through our service department receives a complimentary multi-point inspection, so that you can avoid unwanted surprises on the road. This thorough 27-point inspection covers various wear and tear areas on your vehicle from interior/exterior devices (headlights, e-brake, cabin filter, etc.) to suspension and brakes to battery and tire performance. Inside and out, we want to ensure your vehicle is always running safely and at optimum performance.
Schedule your service today!
"5 Reasons to Winterize"
- Black Ice: Our service techs will check your tires to ensure there's no extensive wear so you're prepared for wet winter weather. We will also make sure you have the correct set of tires, as that can sometimes be the difference maker when you hit snow or black ice this winter.
- Engine Freeze: Antifreeze protects your engine and systems from freezing when it gets colder. The correct oil weight for cold temperatures will also keep your engine running at optimum levels. Our staff will top off fluids and change out oil with a seasonal weight.
- Slippery / Wet Weather: Our brake checks ensure your brake system is at peak performance to keep you and your passengers safe.
- Rough Roadside Conditions: An extensive battery check from Star Nissan will ensure that your vehicle has continuous power, so that you don't get stranded in the winter cold.
- Performance: Our staff will check all fuel lines and connections to get you where you need to go through the winter.
Cabin Air Filter
Is it time for a change? Breathe right with Star Nissan Service! Your vehicle recirculates outside air to create temperate conditions within the cabin. With genuine Nissan In-Cabin Microfilters, you can keep pollen, dust and other airborne particulates out of your vehicle. The best part, your Nissan vehicle already comes with one! Just make sure to visit the service at Star Nissan's service department and have yours replaced every 12 mos. or 15k miles, so you can continue to maintain allergen-free clean cabin air.
Schedule an air filter replacement with us!
Tires Last Longer With Proper Care
- Pressure: It's important to have the proper inflation pressure in your tires, as under-inflation can lead to tire failure. You should regularly check pressure at least once a month and before long trips. Also, visually inspect the tires to make sure there are no nails or other objects embedded that could poke a hole in the tire and cause an air leak. Check the sidewalls to make sure there are no gouges, cuts, bulges or other irregularities. Above all else, always remember to check the spare.
- Alignment: Misalignment of wheels in the front and/or rear can cause uneven and rapid tread wear and should be immediately corrected by one of our Nissan specialists. Have your alignment checked periodically as specified by the vehicle owner's manual or whenever you have an indication to trouble such as "pulling" or veering.
- Rotation: Irregular tire wear can sometimes be corrected by rotating your tires. Speak with one of our Nissan specialist for the appropriate rotation pattern for your specific vehicle.
- Tread: Tires must be replaced when the tread is worn down to 2/32 of an inch. Traction, particularly in bad weather, and resistance to hydroplaning is reduced as tires wear. There's an easy test for this. Place a penny into a tread groove in your tire. If part of Lincoln's head is covered by the tread, you're driving with the proper amount of tread. If you can see all of his head, you should buy a new tire.